United Sciences’ Core 3D Hole Scanning Technology
Only technology capable of accurately scanning and measuring a hole or cavity through non-contact means
Digital scans enable the development of products across a wide variety of customized applications within entertainment & healthcare.
- Entertainment — Customized earbuds and headphones for consumers
- Protection — Military and industrial hearing protection devices (earplugs)
- Wearables — Wearable devices capable of providing activity tracking and biometric sensing data
- Audio Devices — Ultimate comfort and fit from a safer, more accurate process than silicone impressions
Precision Engineering Hole Scanning
Aeroscan – The non-contact hole and countersink
measurement, diagnostics, and analytics solution.
- Aerospace – Automation of the assembly hole inspection process which today is performed by multiple handheld inspection tools
- Automotive – United Sciences’ scanners like the AEROSCAN improve quality while creating significant industry cost and time savings for OEMs by reducing inspection time and eliminating unnecessary rework across high volume manufacturing processes
- Turbines, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, etc.